Saturday, November 9, 2013

Welcome to Bard in the Paint

Welcome to Bard in the Paint, a truly unique basketball blog. Why Bard in the Paint you ask? After minutes upon minutes of brainstorming, my friend Beck (who will hopefully be a regular contributor on here) thought of the title with the idea to have posts written in iambic pentameter. However, it wasn't long before we realized that iambic pentameter is stupid and hard. Alas, the name generated enough laughs that it stuck. This blog will be filled with a humorous yet informative take on professional and occasionally collegiate basketball. I suppose in the end though, my goal is to gain a strong internet following, gain some money from advertisements on here and then get super famous and rich. Gotta start somewhere. So enjoy non-existent fans. I look forward to you enjoying my writing and insight.

No comments:

Post a Comment